Friday, November 9, 2012

Shopping Friday: J.Crew

Here's what I wish I could afford at J.Crew right now....

This sweater looks so soft...I could see myself wearing it with leggings or jeans to class, or with a pencil skirt to church. 


I have a slight addiction to stripes. A great top for class or hanging out on the weekend. 


A great dress either for church, dressed down for class, or for work. 


Please tell me I'm not the only one who wants to spend all weekend in her pajamas? Of course, if they were this cute, I probably would!


A great sweatshirt for the weekend. Cute enough for lunch and shopping out, comfy enough for tv and homework at home. 


I've been lusting after a chambray shirt for ages now. 


Party top! Polka dots+sequins=girly dream

What do y'all love at J.Crew right now?

Lots of Love,

sCa

P.S. Hope you start your weekend well! Stay safe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment