Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Entertain Me Tuesday

Here's my current "To Read When I Actually Get A Break From Studying" List!


Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. 
If you follow me on Twitter (and it would make me so very happy if you did! Tweet at me that you read my blog and I will for sure follow you back!) you probably know that I tend to read this while listening to Ed Sheeran and very much not doing biology homework. It's a little (okay, a lot) dark. If you're like psychology or are something of a wallflower, this is a fantastic book! Tons of great quotes. I can't wait to go see the movie. However, a warning. There is language, sexual relations, underage drinking, drug use, smoking, and abuse. I wouldn't recommend it unless you have a strong moral character and probably over 16. 


Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
I've downloaded the free Kindle sample (I use the Kindle for Mac app), and I can't wait to look at it. I never saw the movie, so this will be completely new for me. 


Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
Again, downloaded the free sample. This is by the same people who wrote Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist. The plot line, which you can read on amazon.com, sounds super cute and very romantic. 


Mating Rituals of the North American WASP by Lauren Lipton
Haha okay so I read this one already. It was absolutely brilliant! The love story was so cute and I literally could read the last couple of chapters fast enough to find out what would happen. I would definitely recommend it. 

Have you read any of these? What did you think?

Lots of Love,

sCa

All images are courtesy of Pinterest.com. I do not own them. They can be accessed at http://pinterest.com/thepreppypremed/books-movies-and-music/

1 comment:

  1. Haha... I have neither a strong moral character OR am over the age of 16...... BUUT I read Perks and LOVED it! I'm so happy with the cast.

    ReplyDelete