Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Comfy Fall Class Outfits

I don't know about y'all, but I am exhausted. This whole waking up at 6 am (okay, 6:30. Who needs to style their hair anyway?) is just not cool with me. Thankfully, next semester I won't have a 8am class every single day. Like I do now. Oh yes. 

This leads me to the topic of outfits. Now, I go to a pretty casual school. But we still don't wear our pajamas to class, and on most days, I do like to look cute. Problem is, I just want to stay in pajamas and sleep for the rest of my life. The solution? Comfy cute clothes. 

Start with a button down shirt. Solids and plaids are both great for fall. 


Assuming you live in a normal place (i.e. it's actually cold), grab a cute sweatshirt or pullover and put it on. Aren't these adorable? 


Pair with jeans or leggings. 



Add shoes you can comfortably walk in-just forget heels, okay? 


And, if it's really cold where you live, add a puffy vest and a scarf, like everyone's favorite, the Lilly Murfee scarf. An alternative to a sweatshirt/pullover is the classic Shep style shirt from Vineyard Vines. If it's raining, grab your handy dandy stow and go rain jacket from VV to keep you nice and dry.

How do y'all solve the I-want-to-look-cute-but-I'd-rather-sleep dilemma?

Lots of Love,

sCa







1 comment:

  1. Those ideas are so cute! I really want to get some boots like the ones in the picture :)
    -mallory :)

    ReplyDelete