Saturday, November 17, 2012

Bucket List

So here's my bucket list for life (in no order what so ever)!

1) Watch every episode of Dr.Who in a single weekend.

2) Do everything listed in the song "22" by Taylor Swift

3) Stay out all night

4) Become a doctor

5) Try every drink on the Starbucks menu

6) Be kissed at midnight New Year's Eve

7) Go to New York with my best friends

8) Have an amazing library

9) Become tumblr famous

10) Meet One Direction

11) Meet Taylor Swift

12) Go to London at Christmas time

I'm still adding things all the time. What are some of the things on your bucket list?

Lots of Love,

sCa

2 comments:

  1. I love reading people's bucket lists :) I've been thinking I should make one soon :)
    -mallory :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going to NYC is on my bucket list too!

    P.S I nominated you for the versatile blogger award over on my blog :)
    http://thelifeandtimesofbelleh.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete