Monday, November 12, 2012

Apartment Decorating

So, two of my best friends and I have this plan that we're going to get ourselves an apartment, and decorate it in a style that Taylor Swift would approve of. It's legit. We have a Pinterest board for it and everything. Here are some of the pictures:

We want it to have a very retro, girly feel. 


A chalkboard wall for quotes for the end of a hallway or a kitchen wall. 


Typewriter! 


Beth's room :)


This is our dog. He's a pomsky. Pomerian+husky=the most adorable dog EVER!


This is a closet converted into a book nook!


My kind of room-polka dots, a few of the streets, flowers, pictures on my window, and looooottttssss of twinkly lights. 

What do y'all's dream apartments look like? 

Lots of Love,

sCa

3 comments:

  1. That is so cute! Love the chalkboard especially :) And I don't like dogs, but that one is pretty adorable :)
    -mallory :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mallory, how on earth do you not like dogs!? Are you more of a cat person or do you just not like pets in general!? :O

      Delete
    2. Well I'm basically just scared of all animals :) Especially birds..and cats creep me out... I used to be super scared of dogs, but I'm getting over it :)
      -mal

      Delete