Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year's Eve

New Years Eve, a night of parties, TV specials, fireworks, loud music, kisses, sparkles, and resolutions. My NYE plans are to go to church tonight, where we're having a Liturgy and then a cake, then I'm coming home and hanging out with my friend Beth. We're going to watch movies (New Year's Eve is what I'm thinking), wear some of my many tiaras, watch the ball drop, drink sparkling apple cider out of my mom's fancy champagne glasses, and dance around my room to ridiculous music. And of course, make resolutions. 


My New Year's Resolutions:

1) Get Healthy We're talking working out 4 times a week, dessert only once a week, and basically just treating myself better. I'm going to break this up into subgoals tonight (i.e. run a 5K by this date, have my mile time by this, swim this much per week). 
2) Get a 4.0 GPA for spring semester Crucial
3) Volunteer more I'm applying for a position at Texas Children's Hospital, the obstetrics and gynecology wing
4) Purchase an iPad Mini I'm using my workout "tips" (See this amazing Pinterest idea: http://pinterest.com/pin/562738915908586385/ ) and Christmas money to buy myself an iPad for school and work. 
5) Stop Being So Stressed. This is very important, as I tend to get physically ill when I'm stressed. I need to make sure that I'm taking a step back, reassessing the situation, taking breaks, and making sure I make time for myself to recover. 

What are your NYE plans and resolutions? 

Lots of Love,

sCa


No comments:

Post a Comment