Tuesday, October 30, 2012

New Lilly!


Okay, I'm really liking the Lilly Resort collection. So much better than the fall collection, which I wouldn't even go see in person, because looking at it in the catalog made me feel ill. But Lilly is back! There are still a few pieces that are like "what were you thinking", but for the most part, this collection is a winner. These are some of my favorite pieces. I picked these over some of the others, because they seemed more "winter" to me, and (unfortunately) I won't actually be heading to a resort and will have no use for sundresses or bikinis. Sigh. But these are fantastic!


How perfect is this? It's great for Texas's mild winters-add tights and scarf when it's icy, flats when it's not. 

A great casual dress-I'm a huge fan of stripes. 

I adore oversize sweaters. This would be adorable with leggings and boots.



Puffy vest! Yay!

Perfect party dress-is that bow not precious?

More bows! 

Are you a fan of Lilly's resort collection? What are your favorite pieces? 

Lots of Love,

sCa


All images courtesy of Lilly Pulitzer. I do not own any of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment