Monday, October 29, 2012

Late Fall Must Haves

There are certain things which keep me going through late fall. I absotulely adore the cold weather we're having in Houston right now, and I hope it doesn't going away for a long, long, time. These are the things that keep me going strong during these long last two months of the semester. 



Cuddly blankets. I got a monogrammed microfleece blanket in my school's color for graduation, and I love it. 


I love chilly mornings. This is the Houston skyline during winter. 


Highlighters. I'd never have made it through midterms, and certainly won't make it through finals, without them. 


Red by Taylor Swift. Obsessed. It's been on repeat since 8 minutes after it came out (iTunes was being really slow). 


The Perks of Being A Wallflower. Really good so far. It's taking me a long time to read since I'm so busy with school, but I'm really enjoying it. 


Coffee, especially pumpkin lattes. I'd never make it through my 8 am's without coffee, and these warm me right up, while waking me up. 

Leggings! Yay! I love leggings with my brother's oversize sweaters and boots or flats. Looks chic, but is also really comfy, and if I happen to need to fall asleep in the library, I'm not going to have to worry about jeans cutting off the circulation to my legs. 

Please comment if you have any questions or post ideas!

Lots of Love,

sCa

All images courtesy of Google Images. I do not own them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment