Saturday, October 27, 2012

Date Ideas

Okay, so I don't have a boyfriend. I don't even really like anyone right now. But I happen to love planning dates :) I think it's just think it's super fun. So be prepared for this to be a ridiculously cute, romantic post.

Okay, so idea number one is the county fair. I really like this outfit for it:

Fairs are really fun and romantic dates. Hand holding on rides is practically mandatory, there's lots of twinkly lights, great music, and yummy food. (Image courtesy of Pinterest)

Idea number two is a drive through the country, windows down, radio up. Perfect outfit:


I'm partial to country music, so I got this idea from the Luke Bryan song "I Don't Want This Night To End". LOVE THAT SONG. This really is my ideal date. And it's super inexpensive, since all you're spending money on is gas and maybe some bottles of lemonade or root beer. Although if you were driving to a cute little picnic spot, maybe some fruit and sandwiches could be involved. (Image courtesy of Pinterest)

Idea number three is a movie/tv show marathon on a Saturday. This is great for rainy days. Perfect outfit:


If my (imaginary) boyfriend were to show up with a huge box of Sour Patch Kids and popcorn and was willing to watch every episode of Dr.Who that is on Netflix with me while curled up under my favorite blanket, I'd be the happiest girl in the world. I might even be talked into watching Lord of the Rings in return (I've never seen it. I told a friend of the family that she should start shopping for an outfit to wear to my wedding when I agree to watch Lord of the Rings, because that's true love). (Image courtesy of Polyvore)

Idea number four is a picnic. I actually did this with my girlfriends today! It's so much fun. Perfect outfit:
Go to the store and get cheese cubes, crackers, lemonade, apple slices, berries, things like that. Pack napkins and glasses, a huge blanket, and your camera. Take LOTS of pictures. Adorable pictures, silly pictures, pictures of food, pictures of feet, whatever. (Image courtesy of Pinterest)

Idea number five is dance lessons under the stars. A lot of town centers and community centers do this for free. Perfect outfit:




Grab your guy and sway the night away to Frank Sinatra and Michael Buble. Maybe treat yourselves to ice cream or coffee afterwards. Lots of fun, super romantic, and a great excuse to dress up a bit! (Image courtesy of Pinterest).

For all you lucky ladies with boyfriends, I hope you have fun maybe trying out some of these date ideas and enjoying this gorgeous weather!

Please comment if you have any questions or post ideas!

Lots of Love,

sCa

No comments:

Post a Comment