Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Welcome!

Hi! Thank you for checking out the first post on my new blog. I was the previous owner of Pink Pearls and Sweet Tea, but I never really posted there. I'm going to make a real effort to keep this blog up though, and I hope you like it! To make it easy for you to get to know me, I'm just going to give you a few facts about myself, that way you know what I'm talking about when I write.

1) God comes first in my life. :)

2) I'm a biology major (premed)

3) I go to Houston Baptist University, and I love it

4) I'm a Lilly addict

5) I adore Starbucks

6) If it's pink and green, it's for me.

7) I loooooovvvvvveeeee to read

8) Romantic Comedies are my favorite kinds of movies

9) I tend to be OCD and make about a dozen lists a day

10) I have a great group of friends who love me almost as much as I love them :)


Well, now that the introductions are over with, I hope you enjoy the rest of my blog! Thank you again for checking it out.

Lots of Love,

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment