Tuesday, May 29, 2012

My Summer Reading List

This summer, I'm planning to read as many Nicholas Sparks books as possible. I've already read The Notebook, Dear John, The Wedding, The Lucky One, and The Guardian. Wherever possible, I'm also going to watch the movie adaptation. I've seen The Notebook and Dear John so far. Reading wise, I'm also doing:

The Choice

The Last Song

The Rescue

Nights in Rodanthe


Message in a Bottle


Safe Haven


At First Sight


A Walk to Remember


A Bend in the Road


The Best of Me


Movie wise, I have the following to look forward to: 






Safe Haven probably won't be out till 2013 (it's still being filmed), but guess what! Warner Brothers is already turning The Best of Me into a movie! Yep, even though the book is barely out, a movie is coming. This makes me happy :)

This was a rather boring post, and I apologize for that. If anyone has any post suggestions, please comment and let me know what you'd like to see! Thank you for reading!

Images courtesy of google images. I do not own them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment