Sunday, October 7, 2012

What I'm Craving From Vineyard Vines Right Now

So I'm really regretting being a broke college student right now, because Vineyard Vines has some super cute stuff for fall! Here's what's on my wish list:



This skirt is absolutely darling. I love the print, and it's the perfect length-easy to sit down/stand up in, but not so long it looks stuffy.


I bought an umbrella during orientation (cause it was pouring), but my brother managed to lose it. I think this would be the perfect replacement....


I know this is a guy's shirt. But really. I just love oversize t-shirts. 


Eeeeeee Shep Shirt! I love this style. I'm in a debate over the white or navy (purely mental, since I have no money for coffee, much less clothes)


These look beyond comfy. And they're so precious! Can you say late night study session wear?


It rains a ridiculous amount these days, and I'm constantly getting soaked cause of the lost umbrella. I don't have room in my tote bag/backpack for my raincoat.....but this one stuffs into it's own pocket! So it becomes super small, and ultra convenient for carrying around. 



I love khaki skirts, and courdouray just screams fall to me. What's not to love?


I'm a coffee addict. My mom figured out that with all the money I've spent on coffee at Starbucks/Java City since January, I could have bought TWO coffee makers at William Sonoma, with money left over. Maybe if I'd had this, I'd have realized that sooner....

Whale sticker set! For my laptop, my planner, my car, my homework notebook.....so many uses!


This dress is adorable! And so multi-purpose! Date worthy (if I could find a boyfriend), throw on a sweater and it's perfect for church, add a jean jacket and it's ready for tailgating. I could even wear it to class with a sweater and my sperrys. 

So that's what I'm pining for-what are y'all liking from Vineyard Vines right now? Comment and let me know! 
Also, if you have ANY ideas for posts, please tell me! I'd really like to start posting on here more often,  eventually daily. So anything you're curious about, just tell me!

All photo credit to Vineyard Vines. 


No comments:

Post a Comment