Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Room Tour

As you may know, I am currently living at home, and will be for at the very least the next year of college. As a show of gratitude for caving to their will, my parents gave me my own room in December. I've been decorating ever since, so I thought I would do a room tour post!
This is my dresser and one of my bookcases. 

My bed and the Christmas lights over my window. 


Snow Patrol is my soundtrack of choice for the evening. 


My desk. I'm currently trying to learn to use oil pastels (and it is not going well) so it is a mess right now. 


I keep my Bible, devotional, planner, stationary, journal, Self Therapy notepad, and a medical encyclopedia on the shelf next to my alarm. I currently have a vanilla candle burning, and I'm drinking a delightful cup of Earl Grey tea. 



On the other side of the shelf is where I have all of my school and art supplies. Since I'm using them right now, it's chaos. 

Wide view of the desk area. 



Another book case, which is usually more full. However, I already sold back last semester's books and have not yet purchased next semester's (because I am broke), so it looks sad right now. 



Wall art of owls. (Purchased at Home Goods.) It says "Being with you makes me happy."


My bulletin board, which I use for cards, things people have made me, souvenirs, and some of my own artwork. 


Wall of art made by me (all quotes from songs and books). 


The inside of my closet. I have things separated by type of clothing and then colored coded. 


The door of my closet, where I have a basket for scarves, wallets, clutches, etc., and a rack for bags (and my cheat shirt from Business Law, which I for some reason can not bear to throw out.)



More wall art. The S was a gift from one of my best friends. You can't really see it in the picture, but it has my name and little phrases that describe either me or things she and I did together. 


More wall art (and a contracts flow chart I keep meaning to take down now that finals are over, but it was a good memory and a pretty chart, so I'm working my way up to it.) All the art is my own, except the hedgehog painting which my sister made for me. 

So yeah, that's my room! Next time, I think I'll do a post on the wall art specifically so you can see what I spend most movies I watch at home doing!

Lots of Love,

Sophie


No comments:

Post a Comment