Saturday, February 2, 2013

Ahhhhh Relax (i.e. do people ever do this, cause I don't)

Let's face it, I'm a premed business management major. I'm taking 19 hours and I work 11 hours in addition to volunteer work. Relaxing is not something I do pretty much ever. And usually I'm okay with that. I love being busy. It makes me happy. But sometimes, I just can't take it anymore. At any given moment, I'm under enough stress to kill a lab rat. But next week is going to be especially difficult, for many reasons. Let's take a look at my Tuesday and Wednesday next week:

Tuesday:
Great Works II: King Lear paper due. (worth 20% of grade)
(15 minutes later)
Survey of the Old Testament: Quiz 3
(15 minutes later)
Principles of Accounting 1: Exam 1
(15 minutes later)
Legal Environment of Business: Exam 1

Wednesday:
General Biology 2: Exam 1
Microeconomics: CPA #11 due
Work 11:30-5 pm

Yeah. Not fun. I'm a bit stressed. Come Wednesday night, there will be no homework done. I'm going to relax so as not to have a panic attack. Here's the plan:

1) Change into comfy clothes
2) Drink hot tea
3) Eat dinner with family while watching British television
4) Take bubble bath
5) Grey's Anatomy (1 episode to remind myself why I do this to myself)
6) Sleep. 

Ahhhh that sounds blissful. I look forward to it already. And the thought that this is going to happen is what is going to keep me alive this weekend as I study for all these exams and write these papers.
.
Lots of Love,

sCa

No comments:

Post a Comment